BECOME A RESELLER
SELL YOUR COURSES
You are here
Whether using for personal email or work email as large business organization, this course covers everything one needs to become a skilled and informed user of Microsoft Outlook 2016. Our hosts start with explaining the basic terminology and setup of email accounts and continue on to all areas of Outlook including managing email, contacts, calendars, and tasks. This series is specifically for locally installed Outlook 2016 on Windows operating system.
- Automate message management.
- Work with calendar settings.
- Manage contacts and groups.
- Manage activities by using tasks.
- Share workspaces with others.
You should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start and close applications, navigate basic file structures, and manage files and folders is recommended.
This course is intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft® Windows® and want to know how to use Outlook’s advanced features to manage their email communications.
- Hours Of learning13:47:00
- Receive a Certificate of Excellence on successful completion
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access
- 10-Day money-back guarantee