You are here
Whether using for personal email or work email as large business organization, this course covers everything one needs to become a skilled and informed user of Microsoft Outlook 2016. Our hosts start with explaining the basic terminology and setup of email accounts and continue on to all areas of Outlook including managing email, contacts, calendars, and tasks. This series is specifically for locally installed Outlook 2016 on Windows operating system.
- + Hours Of learning13:47:00
- Includes video, presentations, workbooks, quizzes, flashcards & games
- Receive a Certificate of Excellence on successful completion
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access (Unless indicated otherwise)
- 10-Day money-back guarantee